Friday, June 6, 2008

Where to start???

I'm finally at home after three trips in five weeks! The first was to Chicago for a Vermont Oxford Conference, the second was to my nephew's graduation in Brentwood, Tennessee, and the last one was to the United Methodist Church Annual Conference in Shreveport. There are so many things I want to write about that I'm having trouble getting started. It's just too overwhelming.

While I was in Shreveport, I ran into more old friends than I realized I would. It's been a lot of years since I've attended Annual Conference, so I didn't expect that too many folks from my past would still be around. In the preparation for Conference, though, I ran into John and Betty Blackman, youth counselors from my youth group in high school. Among other things, I learned that they're great-grandparents!

No comments: