Saturday, September 6, 2008

We're OK

We survived. The post below this one is meaningless, except that it tells me exactly what I was doing when the light went out. We lost power at about 1:00 Monday and were out until 6:45 tonight. For those of you keeping track, that's 5 days, 5 hours, and 45 minutes.

Our house survived. Our friend Lenora got a tree through her carport (and on top of her car) so she's living here with us for awhile until her house is livable again. I'll post pics of her house soon and I'll put a link up.

We're on our third load of laundry, we've bleached out the fridge and the freezer, changed all the sheets on all the beds, vacuumed the carpets and swept the floors.

I think I've got a crying spell coming, but I'm not sure when it'll hit. But I plan to enjoy every single second of it.

No comments: